The UCC Shelby Cobra Kit Car. Enhanced driving experience.
As an enhancement to the original, our GT-427 Roadster is fitted with a larger cockpit to accommodate a 6 foot driver. Please sit in our competitors cars first and then come sit in our GT-427, we know you will agree that UCC has the most comfortable and aesthetically pleasing cockpit in the marketplace.
Order Your Kit
GT-427 Basic Kit
The basic kit includes all of the components necessary to build your Roadster with the exception of the engine, transmission, rear-end, paint, wheels, tires and battery.
If you desire, UCC can provide all of the additional components necessary to complete your car. We have numerous engine, transmission and rear-end choices. We can order wheels and tires, and can paint or wrap your car in colors of your choice.
We encourage our customers to customize their Roadster and offer numerous upgrade and add-on items to enhance your vehicle.
Every kit is custom crafted. All third party components come from top of the line manufacturers. We do not use any “donor” or used parts, everything is new and of the highest quality.
Get out the tools
The assembly process will depend on the upgrades and the custom add-on options chosen. Every piece is custom crafted and goes through a quality assurance process to ensure that your GT-427 Cobra Replica is of the highest possible quality. Every kit comes with a “How to” illustrated manual and help is always a phone call away.
Why We Are Better
Longer 94-inch wheelbase for more stability.
Longer and Wider passenger compartment for greater comfort.
Wider doors for ease of entry and exit.
Plenty of room for occupants of all sizes.
Shift Lever and Pedals are located where they should be in a comfortable position.
Fully functional 4-link rear suspension with no wheel hop or adjustable Independent
Rear Suspension for road racers.
You can build it or we can build it for you.
No used or donor parts.
We can provide everything you need to complete and customize your car.
- Additional 3 inch cockpit length expansion for a total of 7 inches of extra cockpit space.
- Additional 4 inch width expansion to the Footbox for better pedal placement.
- Narrowing of the transmission tunnel – no more “skewed” seats so common in many component cars.
- Removable Dash Face Plate – no more “lying on your back” to access hidden components.
- Pre-Located Drill Points for: Steering column, headlights, turn signals, bumpers, tail lights, gas cap & cowl support structure.
- Additional space added for master cylinder & bumper bolt installation.
- Custom Independent Rear Suspension is now available as an upgrade option.